At Grow Up with Books we want to help families foster the love of reading! Families that sign up for a subscription with Grow Up with Books receive a lot more than just great books at the click of a mouse. No matter what reading plan you choose, be sure to get the most out of your subscription by remembering the following tips:
- Be sure to keep your book queue full! That way we always have a list of what your family wants to read next.
- When you return books, be sure to go on to the Grow Up with Books website and click "order returned." This allows us to go ahead and process your next order. Your new books will go directly to the post office. You will not have to wait as long for new titles!
- Read, Learn, and Return full orders, not partial ones. We are unable to process your next order if all books are not returned in the handy postage-paid return mailer.
- Don’t forget…if your family loves a book and you want to keep it, you can! Visit the website and buy the book at a reduced cost.
Grow Up with Books also offers specialized services that you won't find anywhere else!
- When books are returned they are sanitized with a green cleaning product to help keep germs out. The books you receive have been through this same process to help keep your family healthy!
- The Read TWO Experience helps your family know how to read the book-To your child, With your child, or on their Own. Each book is marked with this information to help guide you as a parent of a Seed, Sprout, Sapling, or Young Tree reader.
- Grow Up with Books has a Reading Consulting Team with nearly 40 years of classroom reading experience. If you have questions about ways to help your child's reading development or literacy in general, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide timely personal feedback and reading tips to all our subscribers.
- All of our books are reviewed by the Reading Consulting Team and Connection Cards are created for each book. These suggested activities help guide parents to foster a love of reading by helping children make connections between books and themselves, other books and the world.
- Don't forget...Grow Up with Books gift cards or gift subscriptions make great gifts for baby showers, birthdays, holidays-anytime is a great time to give Grow Up with Books!
We are pleased that we can offer these services to our subscribers. We hope that all subscribers will participate in our Summer Reading Program "Score! Read with GUWB" and receive a $10 gift card to Dairy Queen. We ask all subscribers to Reach-a-Reader and save $5 on next month's subscription by getting a friend to sign up for a Grow Up with Books monthly book plan.
If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Look at all the benefits you will receive when you share the love of reading and experience Grow Up with Books! Sign up today and join in the fun of
reading with your child!